COACHING AND MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
A Program for youth ready to inspire others to lead.
Are you a young person who is ready to inspire others to step up their game?
Do you want to learn how to become an effective coach and mentor?
Do you want to empower people in your community to become effective change makers?
Consider applying to our Mentorship & Coaching Program for young leaders.
Every year, we select up to 12 graduates from our Marketing for Change program to get mentorship and coaching training worth over $3,000. We offer this program for free to the students we select thanks to the executive and leadership coaches who volunteer their time to operate this program.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Youth ages 16 - 25.
Applicants must be graduates of the Marketing for Change Program (either team members or leaders).
CORE SKILLS DEVELOPED IN THIS PROGRAM
- Asking powerful questions
- Acute listening skills and listening with curiosity
- Reflecting on with accuracy
- Teaching others to challenge their limiting beliefs
- Supporting to resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Building confidence in others
- Empowering aspiring leaders to fulfill their potential
- Regular coaching training workshops from seasoned leadership and executive coaches
- An opportunity to practice your skills with aspiring student leaders
- Optional: an opportunity to travel to Ghana to use your learned skills post-graduation coaching girls in Ghana to become leaders and achieve their dreams
- A passion to ignite change in the world
- A keen interest in leadership coaching
- A desire to learn to empower those around you to become effective leaders
- 16 hours per month including:
- bi-weekly coaching workshops
- Friday night Marketing for Change meetings from 5:30 - 7:30pm
- One hour of weekly coaching sessions held via telephone
We are currently accepting applications for this program for the 2017-2018 program, which runs from July 2017 - May, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this program please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly. Application deadlines for the 2017 - 2018 school year is July 31st, 2017. Interviews will be held in August, 2017 before the program launches in September, 2017.