Internship opportunities for effective change makers.
Are you interested in gaining work experience while being mentored by seasoned professionals? Are you interested in all of your hard work empowering marginalized girls in Northern Ghana?
Then consider applying to our Operation Charity internship program, for youth ready to apply their change making skills to a working charity.
Our internships are paid positions, but as part of this program interns will agree to donate some of their wage to support girls in Northern Ghana to attend school. Every hour you put into your internship will provide you with the opportunity to grow your skill set, gain valuable experience, contribute to the success of a charity, and help support a girl your own age to achieve her potential.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Youth ages 16 - 25.
Demonstrated skills in the internship area you are applying for. Preference will be given to Marketing for Change graduates.
- Mentorship and guidance from Create Change's board of directors
- An opportunity to gain work experience while giving back
- Networking opportunities
- A passion to ignite change in the world
- A desire to gain work experience and receive mentorship from seasoned professionals
- Demonstrated skills in the area of the internship you are applying for
- An effective team player who enjoys working in a team
- Able to take initiative, stay organized, and meet deadlines as they are assigned
- 15 - 20 hours per month including bi-weekly committee meetings.
Please see the following internship opportunities listed below:
- Storytelling Intern (Communications)
- Ensure that Create Change's empowering work is captured through the written word and beautiful visuals. Prepare blog posts, copy for marketing materials and to engage our community. Interview various stakeholders to compile the information needed to write compelling stories about Create Change's work. Intern should feel comfortable writing articles, stories for Create Change's blog, working with our team in Ghana and youth in Canada to create inspiring videos, and creating photo essays at the request of the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an Operation Charity internship please fill out the form below. Internship postings will remain open until they are filled.